Elsa Pataky Topless At The Beach Candid Photos

Here is Spanish actress Elsa Pataky showing off some serious tits at the beach for a phootshoot. These pics look like paparazzi candid shots of the shoot which were sold to a magazine. Sadly I had to use some of the scans from the mag to compete this set. But Elsa Pataky look so good topless I am sure no one will mind. Anyway, I think these pics are old... However I have never seen them before thus I am like seeing this chick's bare boobs for the first time so that is new enough for me.


Here are the scans:
You have read this article Actress / Babe / Beach / Beautiful / Bikini / Boobs / Brunette / Candid / Cleavage / Dress / Elsa Pataky / Legs / Nipples / NSFW / Paparazzi / Sexy / Spanish / Tits / Topless / Uncensored with the title Elsa Pataky Topless At The Beach Candid Photos. You can bookmark this page URL http://suenosrecurrentes.blogspot.com/2011/11/elsa-pataky-topless-at-beach-candid.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Elsa Pataky Topless At The Beach Candid Photos"

Post a Comment